My name is Ryan Sullivan and I am a certified Long Island Personal Trainer currently providing services to the Long Island area including Nassua and Suffolk County. I also offer services as an online personal trainer for clients nationwide. I am the creator of Sci-Unison Fitness and JunkYard Training.
Why I started: I was always the heavy kid growing up. The thought of taking my shirt off in front of anyone would give me severe anxiety. There were no beach days or pools parties in my early years. I had always worked out hard, maybe not as smart as I do now, but the effort was there. I started to realize that there were severe problems with my eating habits and I decided to make a change. I quit smoking cigarettes and eating like a slob. I wanted to make a change to my health and my appearance.
Motivation: Progress, success, and a sense of accomplishment. I am not good at idling or running in place. In order for me to be truly happy I have to be moving forward or working towards something. The feeling of success is something I chase and try to build upon. Life is short, and I realize that, so my true motivation comes from trying to accomplish as much as humanly possible while I am here. I want to be remembered, and I want to make a difference.
– Creator Of Sci-Unison Fitness Inc., Team SUF, Junkyard Training SUFJYT, Elite Posing Clinic SUFEPC
– Workouts and tips published in Muscle andFitness Magazine – view articles
– Personal Trainer of the Month at Bodybuilding.com
– Personal Trainer of the Month at World Physique.com
– Official Personal Trainer for BoostNaturalTestosterone.com
– Sponsored Athlete and Member of Team Nutrabio
– Competitive Natural Bodybuilder
– Open a Sci-Unison Fitness personal training facilty
– Hire a great team of trainers and coaches to work under the SUF banner
– Develop a recognized process to train other trainers.
– To earn my WNBF Pro Card
– To eventually promote and run my own INBF Bodybuilding Show